- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
VOLUNTEER: Two trips left this semester!
Join us to volunteer with the Save-A-Pet Animal Shelter on Thursday, April 13, or Feed My Starving Children on Tuesday, April 18.
The Forester Day of Service was a great success! We want to thank all the foresters who participated and helped us deliver an amazing program for the children of North Chicago!
We have two service trips left this semester and we’d love for you to join us:
Save-A-Pet Animal Shelter
Thursday, April 13, 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Help us organize the shelter and play with puppies!!
Feed My Starving Children
Tuesday, April 18, 7:30-10 p.m.
Help package meals for countries in need.
Transportation is provided for both trips. Sign up by emailing email@example.com
See you there!
The Gates Center