- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Fall 2017-Spring 2018 course schedule now live
Online registration begins Thursday, April 13.
The course schedule for the Fall 2017-Spring 2018 semesters is now live on my.lakeforest. Course schedules are subject to change before, during and after the upcoming Pre-Registration Period so always check carefully. For those of you planning to take music lessons next year, the Applied Music course sections (MUSA) will be placed on the my.lakeforest schedule closer to Pre-Registration. The same holds true for all the zero-credit Physical Education course sections (PHYE).
More detailed information on April’s Pre-Registration Period will be communicated to you in the coming days.
Pre-Registration Period Timeline 2017-2018 and other important deadlines:
• Monday, March 27—Course Schedules for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters go live on my.lakeforest no later than this date
• Tuesday, March 28—Pre-Registration advising period begins. Students meet with advisors to plan out schedules for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
• Tuesday, April 11—Student Symposium. No advising appointments are to be scheduled.
• Thursday, April 13—Online Registration opens at 7am for continuing Seniors and rising Seniors (anyone with 15.0 earned credits or more) to select Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 courses
• Tuesday, April 18—Online Registration opens at 7am for rising Juniors (those with 7.0 earned credits or more) to select Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 courses
• Thursday, April 20—Online Registration opens at 7am for rising Sophomores (those with fewer than 7.0 earned credits) to select Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 courses
• Tuesday, April 25 at 4:30pm—Online registration for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 closes for all students. No additional requests for 2017-2018 registration or changes in registration will be taken for the rest of the school year and online registration will not re-open until the beginning of the Fall 2017 semester in August.
• Friday, April 28—The deadline for advisors to finish course approvals of their advisees.
• Tuesday, May 2—Last day of spring classes, absolute last day to withdraw from a S’17 course