- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
LTC and LIT event on Open Access Publishing
“Open Access Scholarship: A New Publishing Opportunity for Faculty” is scheduled for Tuesday, April 4, at noon. Soup and Salad will be available.
The Learning and Teaching Center and the Library and Instructional Technology Department invite you to a discussion about “Open Access Scholarship: A New Publishing Opportunity for Faculty.”
Mark D. W. Edington, Director of the Amherst College Press, will talk about the distinct contributions that liberal arts college faculty and their libraries can make to publishing. Mark will be addressing the community as part of our membership in the Lever Press, a new, peer-reviewed, open access, digital-first monographic press for scholarship in the arts, humanities, and social sciences. Lever Press is committed to the proposition that the publication of excellent work should not be made subject to the ability of authors, or their institutions, to pay a publishing fee. Lever Press is a collaborative partnership between the many of the nation’s top liberal arts college libraries, the Amherst College Press, and Michigan Publishing (University of Michigan). For more information, visit https://www.leverpress.org/
The conversation is scheduled for Tuesday April 4 at noon in DL 221. Soup and Salad will be available. Please join us!
Ann Roberts and Jim Cubit