- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Spring 2017 Budget Allocation Process
Student organizations must submit a Semester Budget Request by Sunday, April 16.
As we are approaching the end of the Spring Semester, it is time for leaders in Student Organizations to submit their budget requests for the Fall 2017 Semester.
As a point of reference, below are instructions and a timeline for budget allocations. Please make sure to read each detail carefully as the deadlines for these processes are not flexible.
• Each club shall submit their Semester Budget Request online through my.involvement.
• Semester Budget Requests shall be reviewed by the Student Government Executive Board for each Club and Organization that seeks to request a semester budget for Fall 2017. Once the Executive Board has made decisions on the submitted requests, they will promptly be returned back to the respective Clubs and Organizations.
• Attached here is a guide to help you through this process. Also included is a funding guideline which outlines Student Government limits on specific items which your organization may request.
• To improve communication, clubs must submit a their Fall 2017 Executive Board roster to be considered for receiving funding; included must be first and last names, along with email addresses.
• Requests for funding for entire events will not be approved if the requests are not properly itemized or do not follow the guidelines specified in the attached guides.
• If a Club or Organization feels that Student Government’s decision is inaccurate or if they seek to change what was originally requested, they will have the opportunity to appeal the decision. The Executive Board has the discretion to finalize all requests and appeals.
• Friday, March 24th - The Fall 2017 Budget Allocation Request form goes live. You can access the form at https://lakeforest.campuslabs.com/budgeting/
• Sunday, April 16th - Final date to submit your Semester Budget Request. The deadline is midnight. No late requests will be accepted.
• Saturday April, 22nd - The Student Government Executive Board will review all budget requests.
• Monday April 24th - Student Organizations are informed of the outcome of their request.
• Sunday April 30th - Appeal deadline. After April 30th, no appeals will be entertained.
Student Government will be hosting two training sessions on Sunday, April 2nd and Sunday, April 9th in the Student Government office at 11:00 a.m. for leaders in Student Organizations who may want further instruction on how to complete this process.
Thanks so much and have a fantastic day,