- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Student Government Executive Board Vacancies
Student Government is seeking candidates for the positions of Student Government Secretary and Treasurer.
The purpose of this email is to inform the Student Body that Student Government has two Executive Board vacancies.
We are currently seeking candidates for the positions of Student Government Secretary and Treasurer for the remainder of the Spring 2017 semester and the Fall 2017 semester. Eligibility requirements and job descriptions for both positions are as follows:
- Candidates shall be full time students of Lake Forest College.
- Candidates must have completed two semesters at Lake Forest College before taking office.
- Candidates shall have a minimum GPA of 2.5 for the duration of their time in office, as verified by the Office of Student Affairs.
- Candidates shall be in good disciplinary standing with the Office of Student Affairs.
- The Secretary shall take minutes at all Executive Board and Student Senate meetings.
- The Secretary shall take attendance and maintain a record of attendance at Executive Board and Student Senate meetings.
- The Secretary shall be the chief correspondent between all campus and community media.
- The Secretary shall keep record of all legislation passed by both the Executive Board and the Student Senate and make the information public.
- The Secretary shall notify the Executive Board of all attendance concerns that arise in Student Senate.
- The Secretary shall be a voting member of the Executive Board and will have one vote.
- The Secretary shall hold regular office hours.
- The Treasurer shall chair the Financial Advisory Committee (FAAC) of the Student Senate.
- The Treasurer shall compile and maintain a ledger of funds allocated from Student Government to each student club and organization.
- The Treasurer shall assist student organizations with budgeting for the upcoming year.
- The Treasurer shall contribute a yearly financial record to the file of each student club and organization.
- The Treasurer shall compile an operating budget for Student Government to be considered at the same time the budgeting for all student clubs and organizations takes place.
- The Treasurer shall be a voting member of the Executive Board and will have one vote.
- The Treasurer shall hold regular office hours
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed above and are interested in serving in one of these roles, I encourage you to submit a letter of intent to Student Government no later than Monday, March 27th at 4pm. Letters of intent can be emailed to myself at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Altin Kukaj, Vice President of Student Government, at email@example.com.
Thank you so much and please let myself or Vice President Altin Kukaj know if you have any questions.
Have a great weekend,
Cell: (216) 650-1049