- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Now Available: Summer Housing Application
The deadline for applications and prepayments is Friday, April 21, 2017 at noon.
The application for summer housing is now available online. To access, please visit https://lakeforest.datacenter.adirondacksolutions.com/lakeforest_THDSS_PROD/overview.cfm
and log in using your College computing credentials. After logging in, click Application and then select the Summer Housing Application.
Please be sure you carefully read the summer housing contract – it answers many of your questions, and provides important information about the terms and conditions related to our summer housing program. It is important to note that interim housing will not be offered this summer between the end of July Term and the beginning of Fall semester other than for student employment positions that are deemed critical.
You will only be able to complete the summer housing application once, however, you will be able to return and revise your answers until the final deadline.
Summer housing is available for:
· Richter Scholars
· Student participating in a College-approved internship
· Students enrolled in summer courses at the College
· Students working at the College (25 hours per week)
Because of the limited availability of summer housing, we are not able to offer housing to students who are working off-campus jobs or taking classes at other institutions.
Please note that a $100 prepayment for housing is required (except for Richter Scholar students) and should be paid online. The deadline for applications and prepayments is Friday, April 21, 2017 at noon. Summer housing assignments will be emailed on or after April 24, 2017.
All students must move for the summer session, as we use a reduced number of buildings. Don’t put off packing. J
If you have a roommate request, please submit it in the housing portal using the roommate request form (instructions attached). All roommate requests must be mutual to be honored.
For more information about summer programs, please visit the summer program website: https://www.lakeforest.edu/academics/summer/session/
Please let me or a Residence Life staff member know if you have any questions.
Senior Associate Director of Residence Life for Community Standards & Operations