- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
2017 Student Symposium Schedule
The 20th Annual Steven Galovich Student Symposium will be held on April 11, 2017.
I am pleased to announce that you will soon receive–in your campus mailbox–a printed schedule for this year’s 20th Annual Steven Galovich Student Symposium. The Symposium will be held on April 11, 2017; the schedule is available online.
The Symposium occurs in place of regular classes, and we hope you will attend and participate. There are two additional aspects to this year’s event we want you to know about:
First, to help you start the day, we will offer full complimentary breakfast in the dining hall from 8 - 9 am (for the first 60 visitors who do not have a meal plan). We’ll give you a ticket at the door.
Second, at day’s end, the Student Art Exhibit will include music from the Lake Forest College Combined Choirs as well as The Inversion (A Capella) group. The music will be followed by the awards ceremony for The World in 2050 contest, where the first-place winner will receive $2500.
–The Symposium Committee