- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Forester Day of Service is April 8
Mark your calendars for the Forester Day of Service. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, April 5, at 1:30 p.m.!
The Forester Day of Service is the annual service program for Lake Forest College and the signature event for Lead the Way, one of the Forester Five values. This year, we are excited to be working with Athletics and have the Forester Day of Service as the closing event of National Division III Week!
The Forester Day of Service will continue our tradition of serving the community of North Chicago. Through our partnership with North Chicago Community Partners, we will bring students, faculty and staff to four North Chicago Elementary Schools to facilitate a day of educational and enrichment activities.
The theme for the Forester Day of Service is “Health, Wellness, Teamwork and Confidence.” We are planning a full day of activities that will reinforce the importance of healthy eating, physical fitness, working collaboratively, and building confidence. Children from North Chicago will rotate through various stations focused on these topics. As a volunteer, you can be a buddy for an elementary school child or be part of the hospitality team and assist with event logistics.
For more information and to sign up, visit www.lakeforest.edu/dayofservice