- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Pre-registration advising begins March 28
The start of the Pre-Registration Advising Period is Tuesday, March 28.
Dear Faculty and Staff,
The following message and attachment just went out to the student body. I ask that faculty advisors pay particular attention to the start of the Pre-Registration Advising Period on Tuesday, March 28.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Summer Session online registration is well under way on my.lakeforest and will stay open for the rest of spring semester. A wealth of information about Summer Session 2017 can be found on the LFC website here: https://www.lakeforest.edu/academics/summer/session/
We soon turn our attention to Pre-Registration for the next academic year—the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters. Attached is a Pre-Registration Period timeline along with some deadline reminders pertaining to your current Spring 2017 courses so you can plan accordingly:
More information regarding the Pre-Registration Period will be communicated to you after Spring Break once my office is caught up on posting credits from those we have received transcripts from for Off-Campus Programs and/or transfer coursework completed during previous terms.