- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Apply for summer internship funding by Saturday, April 15
Some internships are paid and some are not. The College, as well as external providers, offer funding to help students cover costs associated with unpaid or low-paid internships.
Lake Forest College’s Internship Funding Program is available to all students completing unpaid internships. Preference is given to students with financial need. Students who plan to complete an unpaid internship during the summer or academic year may qualify for funding of up to $2500 to help alleviate costs associated with their experience.
Students are required to have an internship secured when applying for the funding program. However, students may indicate their ‘interest’ in the funding if they do not yet have an internship in place.
For more information, to indicate interest or to apply, please login to ForesterLink and search for Job ID 9245.
Deadlines: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, we strongly encourage early applications submitted by the summer priority deadline of Saturday, April 15, 2017. For more information, visit: https://www.lakeforest.edu/careers/internships/funding.php.