- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Talk up ‘It’s a Forester Thing Day’ with your network
All over the world, the United States, and around campus, Lake Forest College alumni will celebrate how great it is to be a Forester on Thursday, March 30, for It’s a Forester Thing Day.
Get into the Forester spirit and support the effort through social media:
Be an advocate on this day. Talk up events and the celebration on all your posts.
Check out the event Social Media Kit here for all of the ways to support the efforts socially.
Facebook/Twitter and Instagram- Consider changing your cover page and profile badge to support the efforts of the program
Email your contacts. Throughout the day, our team back on campus will send a series of strategic emails to highlight the day’s event. Help us by reaching out to your network.