- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Ragland research article published
“Coming Full Circle: Using Program Alumni as Cooperating Teachers for the Next Generation of Student Teachers,” research by Professor of Education Rachel Ragland, has been published in Cogent Education.
“A unique aspect of this study was the focus on the use of cooperating teachers who are alumni of the Lake Forest College teacher preparation program,” she said.
Ragland surveyed and interviewed the alumni teachers, many of whom she supervised when they were student-teachers at the College. Ragland later supervised many of the next generation of student-teachers mentored by the alumni she interviewed.
The online journal is part of Taylor & Francis Group, an international company that publishes books and academic journals.
Click here to read the complete paper.