- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Committee Assignments 2017-18
Send your committee preferences to the Dean of the Faculty by March 10.
TO: ALL FACULTY
FROM: Michael Orr, Krebs Provost and Dean of the Faculty
RE: Committee Assignments, 2017-18
Each spring, FPPC makes committee recommendations to the President for the following year. To aid FPPC, I ask that you send me a list of committees on which you would like to serve, also noting any assignments that you would particularly like to avoid. Additionally, please indicate whether you advise a student group, chair a professional organization, or fulfill any other major service obligation to the community or the profession that is not elected or appointed by FPPC.
Of course, submitting this information will not guarantee that you will receive your requested assignments or that you will be excused from those that you would prefer to avoid.
Please refer to the current list of committee assignments if you would like to review the range of available opportunities. Additionally, we anticipate reinstating the First-Year Studies Committee and establishing a GEC oversight committee, so please consider volunteering for these assignments as well.
If you have questions regarding the responsibilities or workload of any of the committees, please contact Scott Schappe, the chair of FPPC. In addition, you may wish to contact colleagues currently serving on individual committees.
Please return your committee preferences to the DOF Office by March 10.