- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Housing Application Deadline
Complete your housing application-contract by Friday, March 10 in order to participate in the room selection process.
The deadline for housing application-contracts for 2017-2018 is quickly approaching – Friday, March 10 at 4:00 pm. Having your application-contract in by this date guarantees your ability to participate in the room selection process, which allows you to choose your own room and roommate(s) for the upcoming academic year.
To directly access the application, please go to the housing portal and choose the Upperclass Student Housing Application from the applications menu at the top of the page.
More information about the room selection process is available on our website. Details about the next phase of room selection – roommate matching – will be sent to all students with completed housing application-contracts on March 10 in the afternoon.
As a reminder, if you are studying abroad or do not intend to live on campus in Fall 2017, you should not complete the application.
Students who are not planning to live on campus should not submit the application-contract. The document is a legally binding agreement and being released from the contract is not guaranteed for reasons other than graduation or off-campus study.
If you have questions, contact Stacy Oliver-Sikorski.