Communications and Marketing
Five weeks and counting until “It’s a Forester Thing” celebration day and events
There are only five weeks until It’s a Forester Thing on Thursday, March 30, when we will celebrate all things that make us Foresters.
This exciting, second annual event will feature a social media contest. Just snap a selfie or a picture of yourself or another alum showing the city in which you live, your career, and Forester pride. The first 10 entries will receive a special package of Lake Forest College gear!
The top winners will be showcased on social media on March 30 during It’s A Forester Thing, have a personal profile in an upcoming issue of Spectrum Extra, and score free tickets to Homecoming 2017.
It’s a Forester Thing is a one-day event dedicated to bringing together alumni, family, and friends around a common cause-ensuring our students have the best experience possible at Lake Forest College.
Check out the awesome lineup of events:
- Chicago, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Josh Moulton Fine Art Gallery
- Lake Forest, 5 to 7 p.m. in Glen Rowan House
- Los Angeles, 6 to 8 p.m. at Palihouse West Hollywood
- D.C., 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at University Club of D.C. Franklin Room
- Denver, 5:30 p.m., at Shells and Sauce
- Boston, 6 p.m., at Back Bay Social Club
- St. Louis, 5:30 p.m., at the Home of Ted Wight ’87
- Twin Cities, 6:30 p.m., Fulton Brewery
- NYC, 6:30 p.m. at TBA
- Florida, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Home of Alina and Serre Murphy ’88
Come together and celebrate!