- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Free Night at the Art Institute
The Center for Chicago Programs is pleased to announce that our third Lake Forest College Night at the Art Institute will take place next Thursday, February 16, and will serve as the official kick-off to Family Weekend.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- From 5pm – 8pm, students, faculty, staff, and their friends and family are welcome to enjoy free admission to the Art Institute.
- There will be a designated Lake Forest College check-in table in the Modern Wing lobby located at 125 E. Monroe Street. Simply show your College ID for free admission at this table. You may bring as many guests as you would like, though your entire party will need to check-in together under your College ID.
- Transportation will not be provided by the College. If you require assistance with making public transportation arrangements, please visit the Center for Chicago Programs.
For more information regarding the event, please click here.
Please feel free to contact Jennie Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.