- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Save the date!
On Thursday, March 30, 2017, we will celebrate all things that make us Foresters with our second annual “It’s a Forester Thing” day—North to South, East to West, Foresters Celebrate!
This one-day celebration is dedicated to bringing together alumni, family, and friends around a common cause—ensuring our current students have the best experience possible at Lake Forest College.
Check out the awesome lineup of activities:
- Chicago, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Josh Moulton Fine Art Gallery
- Lake Forest, 5 to 7 p.m. in Glen Rowan House
- Los Angeles, Time TBA, Palihouse West Hollywood
- D.C., Time TBA, University Club of D.C. Franklin Room
- Denver, 5:30 p.m., Shells and Sauce
- Boston, 6 p.m., Back Bay Social Club
- St. Louis, 5:30 p.m., Home of Ted Wight ’87
- Twin Cities, 6:30 p.m., Fulton Brewery
- NYC, Time TBA, Finnerty’s
- Florida, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Home of Alina and Serre Murphy ’88
“It’s a Forester Thing” is a one-day event dedicated to bringing together alumni, family, and friends around a common cause-ensuring our students have the best experience possible at Lake Forest College.
“It’s a Forester Thing” will include a photo contest and regional events.