- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
New opportunities during Family Weekend
Several new opportunities for parents and families of students have been added to the fun-filled Family Weekend line up.
Space is limited to sit in on a new American Studies course focusing on an iconic American rock band, Grateful Dead American Culture. To sign up, call 847-735-6015 or email email@example.com. The class focuses on the band’s performance of authentic “Americanness” throughout its half century run. It will be taught by Professor of English Davis Schneiderman and Associate Professor and Chair of Theater Richard Pettingill from 1:00 to 3:50 p.m. on Friday, February 17 in Meyer Auditorium.
On Saturday, February 18, the United Black Association will host a fashion show at 6:30 p.m. in the Mohr Student Center.
For a complete listing of Family Weekend activities, click here.