- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Calling all student businesses
Budding Lake Forest College student-entrepreneurs have an opportunity to compete for cash prizes and potential seed investments in the second annual Pitch It Competition—the College’s Shark Tank-style event.
Students will present their business ideas and innovations to successful business owners and compete for cash prizes as well as the opportunity to network with potential investors.
The initial round of competition will be held on campus on April 3 and 4 in Vail Commons. Up to six finalists will go on to the final round on April 19 at the Gorton Community Center in Lake Forest.
Students need to go here to apply. Someone from the entrepreneurship and innovation team will contact them with further details. Applications are due February 28.