- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Spring Forester Fair showcases student organizations
Spring Forester Fair gives students an opportunity to check out the variety of clubs and organizations available on campus, and a chance to see what groups they’d like to add to the mix.
“We really like working with students interested in bringing new organizations to campus,” said Liz Snider, assistant director of the Gates Center for Leadership and Personal Growth. “Forester Fair is a good opportunity to do that.”
Spring Forester Fair, held in the Student Center on January 25, drew scores of students, who signed up for the growing number of on-campus organizations.
Foresters have nearly 90 active student organizations, club sports, and intramural opportunities to choose from. Involvement in campus life outside the classroom provides important, “real-world” experience that gives students the edge, both personally and professionally.