- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Add/Drop Deadline January 30 at 4:30 p.m.
The online registration will close today, January 30 at 4:30 p.m. So what does today’s deadline mean? After 4:30 p.m. on January 30…
1. You will not be able to add any more courses to your Spring 2017 registration. The exceptions are pending Independent Studies and Internships (although you should absolutely communicate directly with me and have Independent Study forms submitted to the Registrar’s Office and Internship paperwork submitted to your on-campus Faculty Internship Supervisor as soon as possible), Applied Music lessons, Music Ensembles, Theater Practicum and non-credit Physical Education courses.
2. You will not be able to drop any courses from your Spring 2017 registration without them showing up on your academic record. Any drop after January 30 is considered a course withdrawal, which means a “W” grade will be recorded on your transcript. You cannot withdraw from a course online. You must use a Course Withdraw Form and an advisor’s signature is required before submitting this form to the Registrar’s Office. The Course Withdraw Form can be found on the Students Tab of my.lakeforest under “Student Forms.” The deadline for withdrawing from a course with an automatic “W” grade is Monday, March 27. The deadline for declaring a course under the Credit/D/Fail grading arrangement is also Monday, March 27.
Again, I appreciate your continued patience as I work to get caught up on the following:
· E-mail correspondence received during the Add/Drop Period
· Updating registrations for Internship and Independent Study Forms received for the Spring 2017 semester
· Posting credits from those I have received transcripts from for Off-Campus Programs and/or transfer coursework completed during previous terms.
Any questions at this time are best directed to me by e-mail or in person. If you call me and I do not answer, please try calling back. I wish you well as you finalize your spring schedules.
Lake Forest College