- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Free LinkedIn headshots
The Career Advancement Center is snapping professional photos for free from February 13 to February 15.
Need a professional pic for your LinkedIn profile? The Career Advancement Center is offering free LinkedIn headshots from 11:30 to 1 p.m. on Monday, February 13 through Wednesday, February 15 in the Mohr Student Center.
Students, faculty, and staff are welcome! There is no need to sign-up; photos will be taken on a first come-first served basis. Dress to impress and we’ll snap a professional LinkedIn profile picture.
Not sure what to wear? Here are some tips:
- Dress professionally, as you would for an interview (collared shirt, jacket, etc.)
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other casual attire are not appropriate
- Clothes should be neatly pressed and should look like new
- Avoid busy patterns and large lines/stripes
- Keep jewelry extremely simple—small is better