- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Notice from new student body president
This announcement is from Jeremy Levinson, the new student body president during the 2017 calendar year.
I want to convey that my main objective is to be a resource for the Student Body.
Part of my job is to be a direct line of communication between the Student Body and the Administration, so if there is any initiative that you would like to see in our school community please don’t hesitate to reach out. My phone number and email are at the bottom of this announcement and I am always available to talk.
As students you too have the ability to lobby for yourselves. The Student Senate has a number of vacancies this Semester. Student Senators work hard to represent the student body, give insight to many administrators on campus and make decisions that help our school operate effectively and efficiently. The following Senator positions have vacancies:
Class of 2017 Senator
Class of 2017 Senator
Class of 2018 Senator
Class of 2019 Senator
Deerpath Hall Senator
The position of Student Government Parliamentarian is also one which is vacant. The Parliamentarian has the sole authority to interpret the Student Government Constitution and Bylaws and works very closely with the Executive Board and the Student Government Advisor. If you have any interest in these positions I encourage you to email me a letter of intent at email@example.com
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this email. The Student Senate looks forward to working hard on your behalf.
Cell: (216) 650-1049