- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Winter Formal Tickets on Sale
This year’s Winter Formal: A Night Under the Stars will be held on Saturday, February 11th from 8 pm - 12 am at the beautiful Adler Planetarium!
What’s Up Foresters,
We are cordially inviting you and a guest to attend this year’s Winter Formal: A Night Under the Stars on Saturday, February 11th from 8 pm - 12 am. This year’s event will be held at the beautiful Adler Planetarium! The Adler Planetarium is situated on museum campus, overlooking Lake Michigan.
Tickets for Winter Formal are now live! Please use the link below to purchase your tickets. Additionally, all of the details of the event can be found at this link. Tickets cost $15. Each year, as there is a limited amount of tickets, this event sells out, so do not wait until the last minute to purchase your tickets. The deadline to purchase tickets is Friday, February 3rd at 11:59 pm.
Free transportation will be provided. If you would like to make an evening of it, we encourage you to check out hotels and restaurants near Michigan Ave; there are plenty to choose from.
Each year the Student Programming Board, United Black Association and Student Government partner to bring you Winter Formal, our annual formal dance. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any member of the planning committee below.
Devin Tyler ’17
Student Programming Board President
Rapheal Mathis ’17
United Black Association President
Kiana Porter ’19
United Black Association Secretary
Jeremy Levinson ’18
Student Government President