- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Don’t miss Family Weekend
The fun-filled Family Weekend provides a great opportunity for families to experience their student’s college experience firsthand. More than 100 families will be on campus Friday and Saturday, February 17 and 18 for this annual event.
The Rawlings family, with two students at the College—Marina ’17 and Kristin ’19—will be among them.
Last year the Rawlings attended most of the events. “But my mom especially enjoyed the Breakfast with the Dean, which she found very informative,” Kristin said. “She also attended one of my sister’s upper-level math classes—she was stupefied.”
Family Weekend provided a great opportunity for Kristin and Marina to share a family college memory.
“It was amazing to have my mom here for Family Weekend,” Kristin said. “We were able to attend a lot of informative and fun events, and, when we weren’t at an event, I was able to spend time with my mom and show her what my life here is like.”
To attend this year’s Family Weekend, please RSVP online or by phone at 847-735-6025.