- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
All Access Mixer draws 70 to key networking event
Alums, students, faculty, staff, internship hosts and friends of the College met up during the second Chicago All Access Mixer of the fall semester.
College Trustee Randy Lauer ’81 hosted the gathering on November 17 at Citigroup, where he is managing director of Institutional Markets Sales for the Midwest region.
The group of 70 mingled and forged important networking contacts at the event, which featured guest speaker Jessica Coleman, ’89, vice president, Investment Management Division at Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Coleman shared with the group advice she would give her younger self, offering tips on how to be successful at the start of a career.