- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Alumni Board Update on Giving Tuesday
Today is Giving Tuesday, and it is the perfect time during the holidays to remember what is truly important. Giving Tuesday is an internationally recognized day when institutions all over the world accept special contributions from their supporters. On Giving Tuesday, before the full holiday rush begins, we should pause, think of all of our blessings, and take a moment to give back for all that we have received. In particular, the Alumni Board hopes that today you remember the institution that set you on your path and make a donation to Lake Forest College.
To encourage a gift to Lake Forest College on Giving Tuesday, the Alumni Board is pleased to announce that we will match your gift up to $50. We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity.
Alumni Board members give their time and energy as well as financially contribute to Lake Forest College because we are thankful for what the College has given us. And, at the college today, there is much to be thankful for:
- Exceptional faculty
- Outstanding facility improvements such as the renovation and expansion of the College’s science facilities - a 120,000 square foot facility that will enhance teaching and learning for all Lake Forest College students
- Best-in-Class Career Service Center providing internships, careers, and opportunities for every student
- Pride in helping deserving students receive scholarships
Personally, I am thankful for all that being involved at Lake Forest College has afforded me− including friendships that grow each year, and a place to proudly call my alma mater. If you are thankful for what Lake Forest College has provided you over the years, please consider
Lake Forest College in your end of year giving.
Dan Ugaste ’85