- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
American politics in the 21st Century
A public forum on the current state of American politics, led by former members of Congress Peter Kostmayer (D- PA) and Tom Petri (R-WI), was held on Monday, October 24.
Both former lawmakers have diverse expertise overseeing environmental, education, fiscal, and transportation policy.
The two visited the College on behalf of Congress to Campus, a nonpartisan program that brings two former members of Congress (one Republican, one Democrat) to campuses across the nation.
Congress to Campus also held a forum on “What Is the Federal Government’s Role in Ensuring Justice?” sponsored by the Ethics Center and a panel on “Careers in Government and Public Service” sponsored by the Career Advancement Center.