- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Career Month: Take the time to focus on your future
February is Career Month—a great time for students to think about their summer and post-graduation plans as well as a good opportunity to reflect on their career aspirations
During February, the Career Advancement Center is offering everything from the chance to practice interviewing with alumni, check-ins with your career advisor, and engaging events with professionals.
- Sign up for Mock Phone Interview Week February 22–26. Looking for a job or internship? Applying for graduate school? Forester Career Network alumni and professional volunteers are ready to help you prepare for some of the most common interview questions. Log-in to your ForesterLink account and click on the “Career Events” tab to sign up. Confirmed volunteers include Coyote Logistics, Hillview 798 Productions, Wedgewood Partners, Careers in NonProfits, Brickfish, Georgetown University (Biology Department), EventUp, Accenture, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, and more!
- Attend the Career Milestone Check-in on Wednesday, February 17 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. outside the Skybox in the Mohr Student Center. Meet with your career advisor to review your responses to the online self-reflection and discuss your progress through the Career Milestones: The Forester Career Plan. Pizza will be served! RSVP via ForesterLink encouraged.
- Submit to the Resume Book. Looking for an internship or full-time job? Submit your resume and career interests via the resume book survey to receive access to special opportunities relevant to your career field. All class years welcome.
- Vote for your favorite career-related story in the Career Month Student Spotlight Contest. Check out the great career exploration stories from fellow Lake Forest College students and vote by “Liking” your favorite. Contest closes on Monday, February 15, so vote today!