- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Philanthropy Awareness Week March 23–27
A week of fun—and heartfelt—activities are planned March 23–27 to help raise awareness about all those who make donations to the College.
“Philanthropy Awareness Week (PAW) is a chance for us to thank those who make Lake Forest College an exceptional educational institution,” said Christopher Way ’14, assistant director of alumni and community engagement. “Almost every facility, program, event, and employee on campus is supported by donors.”
The College takes time annually to honor donors’ contributions. This year’s PAW activities include:
- Selfie Scavenger Hunt 6–7 p.m., Monday: Meet outside the Skybox. Winners will receive a selfie stick and $25 in flex spending.
- Day of Thanks 11 a.m.–1 p.m., Tuesday: Say “thanks” to the many alumni, parent, and friend donors who help keep the lights on and provide an All-Access educational experience.
- Pay it Forward 11 a.m.–1 p.m., Wednesday: Make your senior gift in honor of the people who have shaped and influenced your experience most.
- Launch Party 8–10 p.m., Thursday: Attention seniors: Come celebrate all your accomplishments with your Forester friends and learn how to get involved in the Young Alumni Challenge.
Free t-shirts will be given to participants! Class of 2015: Click here to give to the Young Alumni Challenge.