- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
The Muttering Sickness
Four faculty members, billed as The Muttering Sickness, performed at the European Beat Studies Network Conference 2014 in Tangier, Morocco on November 18.
Associate Professor of English Joshua Corey, Professor of Music Don Meyer, Associate Professor of Theater Richard Pettengill, and Professor of English Davis Schneiderman performed a site-specific 45-minute production called “The City of Interzone” at the third annual conference.
The presentation included materials debuted at the Chicago Humanities Festival along with new material generated at the Master Musicians of Joujouka and in Tangier. The production consisted of spoken word, performance on Moroccan instruments, and film projection.
Click here to view The View From Fez blog that covered the Master Musicians of Joujouka.