- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Public Safety Officer - Auxillary
Lake Forest College seeks a part-time auxiliary Public Safety Officer to work Friday - Sunday, hours and shifts may vary and are subject to change depending on the needs of the department. This position is not benefits eligible.
Duties include, but are not limited to, responding to calls for service and incidents; vehicle and foot patrols of the campus; enforcement of campus policy and procedures; knowledge of and limited enforcement of state laws and local ordinances; enforcement of parking regulations; and proper completion of incident reporting forms and other required documents.
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook is necessary. Outstanding interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required. Previous related security/law enforcement experience is required. College campus security/public safety experience is preferred.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail resume to:
Lake Forest College
Attn: Human Resources
555 N. Sheridan Road
North Hall - Human Resources
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu.