- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
David George contributes to new anthology of stories
The professor of Spanish and Portuguese is one of 16 academic translators in four countries who contributed to the 21 translations of the newly-published Ex Cathedra: Stories by Machado de Assis (New London Librarium). The book is the largest and most significant collection of translations of short stories by Machado de Assis, Brazil’s most renowned writer, in almost 40 years.
Prior to the release of this collection, more than half of his short stories had never appeared in English. The book is now available on Amazon and will soon be available via other venues.