- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Beach passes available
Six passes are available at the Library on a first-come, first-served basis.
Beach Passes for Forest Park Beach in Lake Forest are now available for students, faculty, and staff to check out in the Library. Please note that passes cannot be reserved ahead of time or via phone or email. All passes are first come, first serve and must be picked up in person at the Library. There are only six passes available. Rules are posted below:
· This permit must be displayed in the right corner of the front windshield of the vehicle to be valid.
· Passes are valid Monday-Friday
· In order to enter the beach you must have your Lake Forest College ID card.
· This permit allows parking privileges at the Lower North Lot and All Upper Beach Lots.
· No pets allowed.
· No alcohol allowed.
· No personal grills allowed.
· No smoking anywhere at Forest Park facility.
· If you fail to return the pass within 48 hours your Lake Forest College account will be charged a fee of $85.
· Lake Forest College does not hold the responsibility to contact individuals who fail to return the pass within the allotted time before charging their Lake Forest College accounts.
· If prompted, Lake Forest College will make your vehicle information available to the city of Lake Forest in the case of tickets or violations of beach policy.
· Passes will be checked out for a period of 48 hours.
To sign out a Beach Pass, you will need your current Lake Forest College ID card and will need to provide your phone number and the license plate number for the vehicle that will be parking at the beach.