- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/198/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50546_Middle_South_drone1.rev.1554236092.jpg)"/>
Returning student Housing Contract priority deadline set
Almost 700 students participated in the room selection processes for 2020–21—hall rights, general selection, and Cleveland-Young selection. With those processes finished, the Housing Contract is again available for students who still wish to complete it. The contract can be found by logging into the My Housing portal.
Important notes about the returning student Housing Contract and the process moving forward:
- All students who complete the Housing Contract will be assigned a room on campus by the Office of Residence Life over the summer. The contract will send you a confirmation email when you have successfully submitted.
- Students who complete the contract by the June 15 priority deadline will be assigned before July 1. After that priority deadline, we will be making assignments individually on a rolling basis.
- The Housing Contract allows students to select up to three hall and room type preferences. We will use these preferences in making assignments—and we promise to do that to the best of our ability and availability.
- When a student completes the Housing Contract, they will automatically be eligible for the Roommate Search and Selection process, as well. This is also found in the My Housing portal. Again, we will use roommate matches as best we can when making assignments.
We will also be holding a room change process over the summer—from July 1 to July 10. This process will only be open for students with room assignments for Fall 2020. More information on that process will be distributed in late June.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office if you have any questions.
Associate Director of Residence Life