- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
Changes to Health & Wellness Center: Starting March 16th
READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING
THE HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER!
DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC:
If you are sick with respiratory symptoms such as:
(fever, cough, sore throat, nasal congestion)
Call the Health and Wellness Center (847) 735-5240 to schedule a phone screening.
A Nurse Practitioner or Physician will call to discuss your symptoms/illness in order to determine if an in-person appointment is necessary, or if you can be helped remotely.
Effective Monday, March 16, to keep our community safe in response to the COVID-19 virus circulating in the U.S., the following changes will take place in the Health & Wellness Center:
All visits, for both Health and Counseling must be scheduled - There will be no walk-in hours for Health, but there will be same-day crisis visits for Counseling Services. Please call ahead.
To schedule: call (847) 735-5240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy patients with less urgent healthcare needs will be seen in the clinic as the schedule allows, or may be managed remotely over the phone.
Only students with an appointment will be allowed to enter the Health & Wellness Center and must use the hand sanitizer provided to decrease the chance of the spread of illness.