- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/198/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50546_Middle_South_drone1.rev.1554236092.jpg)"/>
Diversity and Inclusion Summit set for January 25
The third annual Diversity and Inclusion Summit will take place on Saturday, January 25, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., on campus. Programming will focus on inter-group dialogue and restorative justice.
This will be an important and productive part of the larger campus conversation this year around diversity, equity, and inclusion at the College. RSVP here.
Tentative program for the day:
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome and continental breakfast
- 9 a.m.–Noon: “Intergroup dialogue workshop” led by Knox College Professor Catherine Denial and Professor Gabrielle Raley, with Lake Forest College student facilitators
- Noon–1 p.m.: Lunch
- 1–2 p.m.: Student panel, “Experiences at Lake Forest College” led by Lake Forest College students
- 2–2:30 p.m.: Coffee break
- 2:30–4:30 p.m.: “Restorative justice in an educational setting” led by Laird Walker ’09, MSW
- 4:30–5 p.m.: Wrap up, reflection, and next steps