- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/198/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50546_Middle_South_drone1.rev.1554236092.jpg)"/>
Visual Communications relocates to library’s lower level
Visual Communications has moved its operations to the lower level of the Donnelley and Lee Library.
VisComm remains the centralized hub for all of your departmental, organization, and individual custom printing needs including:
- Large-format poster printing
- Thesis printing
- On-demand black and white or color digital printing
Please note that nothing has changed in how you make requests through the email@example.com email address or in the services provided. The only change is their physical location if you need to visit them in person. They are now located in room DO 046.
To get to their new office location:
- Take the north stairwell labeled “Stair 2” located by the Help Desk or the main floor elevator down to the lower level.
- Once on the lower level, follow the signs to your left directing you toward the Government Documents and Staff Offices, and go through the double doors.
- Visual Communications is the first office door on your right past the double doors.
For on-demand digital printing and to pick up your print jobs, stop by the Visual Communications office during regular College office hours. As always, they are happy to answer any questions you may have and work with you to meet your printing needs.