- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/198/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/50546_Middle_South_drone1.rev.1554236092.jpg)"/>
Student Programming Board elections
Are you interested in planning WinterFest and Winter Formal? Do you want to help decide which artist we get for Spring Concert next year? Maybe you have great ideas for late-night events or marketing? If yes, you’re in luck! Student Programming Board elections are right around the corner.
We highly encourage you to considering running for the SPB positions of President, Vice President for Programming and Marketing, and/or Vice President for Administration. All interested candidates should be sure to read the eligibility information before applying.
The SPB 2019-2020 Position Interest and Platform Submission for the above stated positions is now available on My.Involvement via this link: https://lakeforest.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/260803
Platforms are due by Thursday April 11th at 11:59 p.m.!
Any eligible individuals who complete the Position Interest and Platform Submission will need to attend a mandatory Election Rules Meeting on Friday April 12th at 4 p.m. in Pierson A.
The Elections will follow the timeline below:
- Thursday April 11th: Interest/ Platform Forms are due at 11:59 PM
- Friday April 12th: Election Rules Meeting at 4 PM
- Wednesday April 17th: Petitions due at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday April 17th: Campaign Starts at 5 PM
- Tuesday April 23rd: Campaign End & Videos are due at 5 PM
- Wednesday April 24th: Elections are open at 8:30 AM
- Friday April 26th: Elections are closed at 5 PM
Thank you and have a great week!
SPB Elections Committee