- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Summer housing applications now available
The application for summer housing is now available online. To access, please click here and log in using your College computing credentials. After logging in, click Application and then select the Summer Housing Application.
The cost of summer housing is $410 per four-week term and $90 per week for a 10-meal plan or $45 per week for a five-meal plan. Meal plans are required for residential students. All summer housing is billed by four-week term—we do not offer weekly or daily proration for off-cycle check-outs.
The starting wage rate for summer student employees is $9.00 per hour, an increase over previous years.
Please be sure you carefully read the summer housing contract—it answers many of your questions, including details about the transition between spring semester and summer, and provides important information about the terms and conditions related to our summer housing program. It is important to note that interim housing will not be offered this summer between the end of July Term and the beginning of Fall semester other than for student employment positions that are deemed critical.
You will only be able to complete the summer housing application once, however, you will be able to return and revise your answers until the final deadline.
Summer housing is available for:
- Richter Scholars and other College-sponsored research
- Students participating in a College-approved internship for credit (verified by Career Advancement Center)
- Students enrolled in summer courses at the College
- Students working at the College (25 hours per week)
Because of the limited availability of summer housing, we are not able to offer housing to students who are working off-campus jobs or taking classes at other institutions.
The deadline for applications is Friday, April 19, 2019 at noon. Summer housing assignments will be emailed on or after April 25, 2019.
All students must move for the summer session, as we use a reduced number of buildings. Don’t put off packing.
If you have a roommate request, please submit it in the housing portal using the roommate request form in the housing portal. Click here for detailed instructions. All roommate requests must be mutual to be honored. You are only eligible to select roommates who have also applied for summer housing; students will not appear in the roommate request portal until their application is complete. Because we use Moore Hall in the summer, which is a building made up of all double rooms, all students should anticipate having an assigned roommate. If you need assistance identifying a roommate, please contact the Office of Residence Life – our staff is happy to assist.
The roommate request feature will also remain open through Friday, April 19.
For more information about summer programs, please visit the summer program website.