- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Priority registration available for next year
Priority Registration for the next academic year—the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters—is now available. Here is a registration timeline, along with some deadline reminders pertaining to current Spring 2019 courses.
Priority Registration Period Timeline 2019-2020 and other important deadlines
- Ongoing—Summer Session 2019 online registration continues to be open
- Monday, March 25—Last day for approved withdrawal from a Spring 2019 course with an automatic “W” grade, last day to declare Pass-Fail grading option for Spring 2019 courses*
- Tuesday, March 26—Course Schedules for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters go live on my.lakeforest no later than this date.
- Wednesday, March 27—Advising period begins. Students meet with advisors to plan out schedules for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
- Tuesday, April 9—Student Symposium.
- Wednesday, April 10—Advising period formally ends, but advising appointments can continue to be scheduled as necessary throughout the Priority Registration Period.
- Thursday, April 11—Online Registration opens at 7am for continuing Seniors and rising Seniors (anyone with 15.0 earnedcredits or more) to select Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 courses.
- Tuesday, April 16—Online Registration opens at 7am for rising Juniors (those with 7.0 earned credits or more) to select Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 courses.
- Thursday, April 18—Online Registration opens at 7am for rising Sophomores (those with fewer than 7.0 earned credits) to select Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 courses.
- Tuesday April 23, at 4:30pm—Online registration for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 closes for all students. Summer Session registration will remain open.
- Thursday, April 25—The deadline for advisors to finish course approvals of their advisees.
- Tuesday, April 30—Last day of spring classes, last day to withdraw from a Spring 2019 course*
- *The Course Withdrawal Form and Pass-Fail Form are available on the Students tab of my.lakeforest by clicking on the “Student Forms” page. You will find these forms under the category of Registration Forms.
More information regarding the upcoming Priority Registration Period will be communicated to you later this month.