- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
Modified Hours for Spring Break
The Health and Wellness Center will have modified hours during spring break. Counseling Services is open for the break from 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday. A crisis counselor-on-call will be available 24/7 per usual. You can reach the crisis counselor by calling 224-501-1621.
Health Services will be open until March 8th. Health Services will not reopen until March 18th.
Students living on campus for spring break can utilize the CVS minute clinic in town for non-emergency health care.
We hope you have a fun and restful break!
Health and Wellness Staff