- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
It’s not too late: Apply to In The Loop
Applications are still being accepted to the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 Lake Forest College In The Loop program. To apply, email Director of the Global Engagement Office Ashley Sinclair. As part of the application you are required to meet with Sinclair to discuss program specifics. To accelerate your application, schedule an appointment here.
Lake Forest College In The Loop is the College’s off-campus residential semester in Chicago. Students live in apartment-style suites at The Flats, complete a credit-bearing internship, as well as coursework in the city. The program is designed to build professional and personal confidence, advance your resume, and help better identify career goals.
- Junior or senior status (by time of participation)
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Good judicial and academic standing
Do not hesitate to contact Jennie Larsen with any questions.