- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
It’s finally time for WinterFest
The long-awaited WinterFest is upon us. Events start tonight with a slam poet. Click here for the complete schedule.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
To start it all off, we have THE slam poet Ed Mabrey joining us at the Student Center from 8 p.m. Ed Mabrey is the current Individual World Poetry Slam Champion, having won the title twice in his poetry career (2007 and 2012). He was the first person of color to win the title and continues to be a trailblazer, consistently raising the bar and setting new and ambitious standards for this performance art form.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
On Thursday, we hope your fate is in your hands, because there will be a Palm Reader @Cafeteria from 10:30 - 1 PM. Join us in finding out what the future holds.
Friday, February 22, 2019
Lucky you! You’ve been invited to Glen Rowen for the wedding of the year! In this “married to the mob” event, you’ll never know who to trust. With the two families merging together, someone is bound to lose power, which means someone else will lose their life! Get on the trolley and solve this case with your fellow detectives.
Dress like the cat’s meow for this mafia wedding! Flapper dresses, zoot suits, feather boas and headbands, pinstriped suits and fedoras are all appropriate. Traditional wedding attire is nifty too! (In other words, this will be a cocktail themed party).
To be able to attend the wedding of the year, you’ll need to email (email@example.com). The first 50 people will be able to go.
There is also a 6:30 PM arrival time for 7 PM start!
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Finally, the event that you’ve been hearing about for months now… Join us at 19 East for WINTER GALA. Make sure you get at the Student Center at 7:45, as we’ll start loading the busses quickly. The busses ALL leave at 8’clock to get you there on time for a 9 o’clock start time. The event will run till 1:00 AM.
**As a reminder, please make sure to bring your Student ID & Government Issued ID.