- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Boomer’s Wellness Challenge is on
The Forester Fitness Team is excited to announce the return of Boomer’s Wellness Challenge through Sunday, March 3. All students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate in this annual event.
What is the Challenge?
Boomer’s Wellness Challenge invites campus community members to complete different tasks related to physical, emotional and social wellness. You can participate in the Challenge as an individual or as part of a team (two to five people per team). For each task completed, participants receive points that are recorded via weekly email surveys. As points are accumulated, participants earn fun, wellness-related prizes as they reach certain milestones. This is a great challenge to improve your well-being, work together with friends or colleagues, and earn fun prizes along the way.
What can I win?
Beyond earning terrific milestone prizes at the end of the three-week challenge, the top two student individuals, top two faculty/staff individuals and first place student and faculty/staff teams will be rewarded with a grand prizes.
How do I sign up?
Click here to register. All participants will receive a Forester Fitness themed prize just for signing up.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.