- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Deadlines for national entrepreneurial competitions set
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program invites students from all majors who have a unique entrepreneurial idea to participate in upcoming national competitions. Participants receive valuable experience pitching their ideas to potential investors, and cash prizes, earning up to $45,000.
The following national competitions and their application deadlines are:
- E-fest: Students wishing to participate in E-fest should notify Trish Thomas, director of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program, before February 1.
- TCU’s Richard Barrentine Values and Ventures: Application deadline is February 27. Click here for details.
Selected finalists will be notified and invited for an expense-paid trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota (E-fest) or Fort Worth, Texas (TCU).
These competitive opportunities provided for young entrepreneurs give students access to events, workshops, mentoring, and in-house competitions that enable them to test and refine their founder skills.