- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Forester Career Closet, headshot service grand opening is February 1
The Forester Career Closet in Roberts Hall is a new resource designed to provide students with professional clothing for job interviews and related events for free. Stop by the grand opening from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, February 1 to browse the racks and see the great wardrobe options available.
Students who have an upcoming interview or event who have already met with an advisor in the Career Advancement Center will qualify to take four pieces of clothing from the Forester Career Closet.
Headshots also will be offered for free at this event, so students should come in professional clothing or borrow some from the Forester Career Closet if they want a new headshot to use on LinkedIn and elsewhere.
Want to donate to the Forester Career Closet? We are always accepting donations! Drop off any new or gently used business professional or business casual items from your closet to the Career Advancement Center in Buchanan 110 during regular business hours.