- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Title IX comment-writing event is Jan. 16
A Title IX panel discussion and comment-writing event will be held 4–5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 16 in the Mohr Student Center Skybox to review proposed regulations recently released by the U.S. Department of Education. These proposals would greatly impact how schools handle sexual misconduct matters.
The College’s Coalition Against Sexual Misconduct (CASM), Title IX Office, and Department of Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies are hosting this panel discussion and comment-writing event to empower our community to get involved in the political process and be heard on this important issue.
After a presentation and discussion of the proposed changes, attendees will have the opportunity to work independently or in groups to draft and submit their own comments. Public comment on the proposals will close on January 28, 2019.
Bring your laptop and your friends! Refreshments will be provided.