- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Lake Forest College proudly participated in the 30th annual National Girls and Women in Sports Day on Sunday, February 21. Forester athletes spent the afternoon working with young women ages 6-14 on volleyball, running, basketball, tennis, soccer, and cheerleading.
Over the past few weeks, Foresters enjoyed a variety of campus activities and events, including learning how to cook a Finnish meal to planning a career in business and exploring the latest in neuroscience and virtual reality. Lake Forest College provides students ACCESS to life skills, careers, faculty and cutting edge academic thought.