- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Ry’s (Color) Run - 2015
On Tuesday, April 14, 2015, the Lake Forest College Athletics Department hosted its 6th Annual Ry’s Run on South Campus. Over 100 faculty, staff, and students participated in the annual event which honors Ry McCarthy, a goaltender on the women’s hockey team who passed away from cancer. Proceeds from the event went to the College’s Relay for Life event.
The Lake Forest College men’s basketball team captured the Midwest Conference title at St. Norbert College this past Saturday. The Foresters now advance to the NCAA Division III Tournament for the first time in school history. The team is slated to take on the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh at St. John’s University in Friday’s opening round.
The 2019 theme for National Girls and Women in Sports Day was “Lead Her Forward”. This is an appropriate theme as it recognizes the student-athletes, coaches, and administrators who are committed to providing equitable access to sports for all girls and women, while it also recognizes the achievements that women have accomplished since the passing of Title IX. With over 90 participants, this year’s National Girls and Women in Sports Day event was filled with learning and laughter from each of the girls, student-athletes, and staff members. We hope every one of the participants enjoyed this day as much as we did!